- April 25, 2015
A roof inspection is a service performed by a professional roofing company to determine the current condition of the roof. After this is performed, a detailed report is provided, describing any current conditions that need to be corrected as well as recommended preventative maintenance. This report will generally outline different options, including cleaning, maintenance, simple or major repairs, and restoration. It may even recommend that a complete roof replacement is necessary.
The Roof Report will contain an estimate to repair current damage to the roof, preventative maintenance to prevent future damage to the roof, and an offer for a Roof Certification Leak Warranty that will warranty that the entire roof is free from leakage for the next 2 years.
WHEN WILL I NEED AN INSPECTION?
- Purchasing a home as part of the buyer inspection process
- When a seller is listing a property to be made aware of a roof problem that could affect their transaction
- When a roof certification is required by a lender as a condition of loan funding
- When a roof certification is required by a homeowner insurance policy
- When a roof certification is required by a buyer, before closing on a property that they are purchasing, to make sure that the roof isn’t going to be a problem after they move into the home.
CALL 818-419-9417 TO SCHEDULE YOUR FREE CONSULTATION!